Sunday 23 June 2013

Starting Blog!

Hi, I just started this blog to show people progress on my armies that I'm currently working on.
As the Title says, I'm working on the Ist (Dark Angels), IVth (Iron Warriors), VIth (Space Wolves) and XVth (Thousand Sons) Legions.

I've been painting/collecting Warhammer for close to 15 years now and my first army was Dark Angels, since the codex re-release this year it has made me want to continue/start again with them.

I started Space Wolves back in 2009 with the release of their latest codex, Vikings and Wolves appeal greatly to me so collecting them was a no-brainer.

I started Thousand Sons back in late 2011 and they were the first Chaos Legion to grab my attention, reading the Space Wolves books and fluff really opened my eyes to this unfortunate legion.

Finally about a year ago I read the Iron Warriors omnibus and it showed me how Bad-ass Chaos space marines can really be, I really love the Iron Warriors look on life/death and warfare and the fact they don't really worship the chaos Gods (at least not to the extent of the Word Bearers, World Eaters, Death Guard, Emperors Children etc) so I didn't have to follow the Daemonic side of things.

As well as the Space Marine and Chaos Legions, I will put up stuff from my fantasy Orcs and Goblins and other side projects like my upcoming ally contingents such as my Own Eldar Craftworld and Tau sept as well as Painting Comps, Conversions etc.

Thanks for taking the time for read this blog.

SyN1zt3Ru. \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment