Tuesday 25 June 2013

All Is Dust........

So here are the Pics of my completed Rubricae, old and new alike.
It took me about 3 hours to fully assemble all of them, I still might make some mods to a few of them, to give them banners in case I want any Icons of flame.

All my Rubricae, you can see all the new ones, they're obviously all the unpainted ones.

First Squad from the new lot, still not sure whether to give the Sorcerer the Dragon Backpack or save it for someone else

My Resin Rubricae and Sorcerer, I bought these as soon as they we're available with the new Codex

The second new lot, having the same problem with this Sorcerer as the other 'new' one

My Original Rubric squad. I mixed the Thousand Sons parts with the robed bodies of the Dark Angels.

These are the left over Rubricae I had, luckily enough I had the right amount. (Just as planned) :D

I couldn't not include my Ahriman model. I finished him in one day in order to get him ready for a Tournament, I've had him for a while unpainted lol, I'm not exactly happy how he turned out so I'll be getting the resin one in the future to re-do him.

No comments:

Post a Comment