Sunday, 4 August 2013


So I was looking at my current Iron Warriors army and thought "I don't have enough Daemon Engines". It was then that I remembered that I have a Thousand Sons Decimator Engine from Forge Wolrd. I painted it up last year, and while happy with it, it was kind of boring and actually looked more Alpha Legion than Thousand Sons, I was eventually going to make it more Tzeentchy but I never got around to it.

I then decided that I needed to repaint it for the IVth legion. I only started it at about 7:00 last night but here is the progress.

What it looked like before the re-paint.
Iron Warriors scheme so far, the yellow panels indicate where the chevrons will go, still working out where they'll go on the upper body.

No comments:

Post a Comment